Call us today: (260) 422-5377 or (877) 341-5377
(Indiana and Ohio residents only)
So, you’ve been told that you don’t qualify for life insurance because you’re “too short for your weight” or considered obese by traditional insurance rating tables. I’m here to tell you that life coverage may be available, even if you’re morbidly obese and been declined in the past
In Indiana and Ohio our agency provides affordable life insurance coverage for our clients with obesity. And it couldn’t be easier to qualify because the application only has one medical question…
“Are you currently confined to a hospital or hospice, or have you been told by a medical practitioner that you have a terminal illness?” If you answered “No” to this, keep reading.
This life insurance plan guarantees anyone aged 5 to 80 the opportunity to purchase up to $25,000 of permanent whole life protection by answering one simple medical question. No medical information or exam is required. The death benefit in years one to three is limited to a return of premiums paid in the first year, 50% in the second year and 100% in the third year and thereafter.
- NO medical or physical exam – only one (1) health question
- Premium is fully-paid in 20 years
- Policy builds cash value
- The full benefit amount will be paid if death is due to an accident during the first two years.
- For ages younger than 18, please visit this page -
* Rates are current as of May, 2014, and subject to change without notice. This page and illustrations provided are for summary purposes only and contain a general outline of coverages provided. This is not a contract or policy. For a complete and detailed description of coverages and exclusions, refer to the policy forms.
** Monthly (EFT) – Bank draft from a checking account on the same day each month.
(Indiana & Ohio Residents Only)
Wednesday February 25th, 2015 07:25:47 PM
Tuesday February 24th, 2015 11:25:41 PM
Tuesday February 24th, 2015 06:11:52 PM
Tuesday February 24th, 2015 01:37:08 PM
Monday February 23rd, 2015 09:42:03 PM
Monday February 23rd, 2015 07:09:47 PM
Monday February 23rd, 2015 07:09:45 PM