FAST-Track Contract Program
CNA Surety focuses on providing an easy, streamlined application process, which allows contractors to focus on growing their business. Their FAST-Track Application process includes the following key features:
• Simple one-page application
• Same-day service for last minute bonding needs
• No financials required for single bonds or aggregation lines up to $400,000
• Qualify for aggregate lines up to $800,000
• bONdLINE® reuse of input data when submitting a new bond request for an existing account or from a bid bond to a final bond
• Quicker submission process for prequalified accounts because owner information entry is eliminated.
With one of the broadest small contract appetites in the market, their program is a great fit for most small contractors. Examples include:
• Standard Trades: Also known as “Sticks and Bricks,” this type of work includes general contractor, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, painting, roofing, to name just a few.
• Service: Annual mowing, janitorial services, or snow removal. They also consider multi-year service contracts subject to acceptable contract terms.
• Supply Contracts: School and building supplies or supplying motor vehicles.
• Other Contract Situations: Feel free to call us to discuss the potential acceptability of unique contract conditions.
To apply for a bid, contract or performance bond, submit a completed FAST-Track Application to us for quick and easy processing.
If you have any questions about CNA Surety’s small contractor program, please contact Dave MacDonald at 260-422-5377. CNA Surety continues to lead the industry by writing more surety bonds than any other company. Let us assist you with your surety bonding needs!